If you are a local business owner or resident, and would like to highlight free education for those in our community, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Coursera offers tons of free courses and gives you access to on-demand video lectures, homework exercises, and community discussion forums. Learn something new in 4 to 6 weeks!
Coursera for Campus has opened their vault of courses for free through September 30th. They have over 3,800 courses!
More Online Courses:
- All classes at Milk Street Cooking School (available for free until April 30th)
Health & Wellness
- The Science of Happiness – University of California, Berkeley
- The Science of Well Being – Yale University
- How to Save Money: Make Smart Financial Decisions – University of California, Berkeley
- Introduction to Veggie Gardening – Oregon State University (available for free until April 30th)
- Everything about Orchids – Longwood Gardens (available until May 6th)
- Learning Mandarin – National Taiwan University
- Basic First Aid: How to be an Everyday Hero – University of Glasgow
- Introduction to Classical Music – Yale University
- Guitar Scales and Chord Progressions – Berklee College of Music
- Plant Earth Online – University of Toronto, Scarborough
- The Health Effects of Climate Change – Harvard University