If you are a local business owner or resident, and would like to highlight an activity for parents and caregivers, please drop us a note at email@example.com. Thank you!
School is cancelled and summer is coming. We’ve put together a list of resources to support you in finding activities that will keep your kids learning and having fun.
Outdoor activities for kids:
Continue to spend time outdoors, as long as you are able to maintain appropriate social distancing. The fresh air is good for and kids love to be active.
Finger painting, sidewalk chalk and hopscotch are fun. Now is also a great time to let your kids pick out a few vegetables they want to grow in the garden! Check out these other fun and simple outdoor activities.
Indoor activities for kids:
Online learning for kids:
Animals & Science
- Crash Course Kids
- Mystery Science Lessons – Grades K-5
- Virtual Marine Biology Camp
- National Geographic Kids
- Telus World of Science Experiments
- Steve Spangler Science Experiments
- Tip Spoke Science Experiments
- San Diego Zoo for Kids (and animal cams!)
- Panda Cam at Zoo Atlanta
Art & Art History
- Khan Academy Kids – Ages 2-7
- Fun Brain – Pre-K – Grade 8
- Arcademics: Arcade & Academics – Grades 1-6
- BreakoutEDU – Grades K -12
- Dr. Seuss’ Word Challenge