Updates from our Federal Government:
The Prime Minister has been holding press conferences on a regular, but ad-hoc basis. They are communicated via news outlets and online.
Updates from our Provincial Government:
Our BC Premier has been holding press conferences on an ad-hoc basis. They are communicated via news outlets and online.
Our BC Health Officials have been holding daily press conferences at 3pm. They can be found on cable news, news channels on the web and on social media.
Recaps of what they have shared can be found here: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19/case-counts-press-statements
Updates from our Municipality:
On March 18, 2020, our Municipality activated the Emergency Operations Centre to coordinate their response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
You can learn more about it here: https://www.bowenislandmunicipality.ca/eoc
If you have any feedback, comments, questions or concerns about the COVID-19 emergency plan for our community, feel free to email email@example.com
World Health Organization
- WHO COVID-19 Pandemic Dashboard (incl. # of confirmed cases and # of deaths globally)
- WHO Myth Busters
Public Health Agency of Canada
- Federal Outbreak Update (incl. # of confirmed cases, # of deaths and # of tests completed in Canada)
- Canada’s Current Travel Advisory
- Financial Help for Canadians outside Canada
BC Centre of Disease Control
- Provincial Outbreak Update (incl. # of confirmed cases, # of deaths and # of tests completed in BC)
- Press Statements from Dr. Bonnie Henry (Public Health Officer) and Adrian Dix (Minister of Health)
- BCCDC Common Questions
Vancouver Coastal Health