As the situation with the virus evolves daily, we would like to inform you of a few changes:
- We will continue to offer wellness and vaccine appointment as we want to do our best to prevent our patients from experiencing lapses in their essential vaccines. However, we will limit these to 1 appointment in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.
- We will be spacing out all other appointments to allow us to clean and disinfect more efficiently to protect our clients and staff.
- We will continue to ask the 3 health-related questions prior to entry and will ask anyone who answers yes or is symptomatic to please have someone else bring their pet for the appointment.
- All nail trims, anal gland expressions or non-essential tech appointments will be postponed until further notice.
- We ask that clients call in and pay for medication and food orders over the phone.
We will continue to refer emergencies and critical care patients to Mountainside Animal Hospital in North Vancouver who are open 24/7.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.